lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Monday, May 11, 2009

watch and learn, PETA!

great. so the fur stole my Tita sent me as a graduation gift finally came in. it's quilted chinchilla, bear, fox, mink, sable, possum (and another rodent i do not in any way am familiar of) fur and--take this, PETA--it's real!

People's Ethical Treatment for them Animals. eh.

accessorized with huge boxy sunnies (my take on the Margiela L'incognito sunglasses), here's a little shameless self indulgence. lol



paparazzi moment? naah.


was kidding, PETA. yer know i love 'em animals. it's just that my Tita knows me more than I do.
get it? lols.