lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

hail a CAB! a Certified Ayala Bitch!

that's right. hail me. im one of those bitches now who would hail a cab and be friendly to the cab driver rather than ride a congested airconditioned jeepney.
i know, it's been golden since i last entered a blog in this effin survivin blog. just came in from manila to sell myself like crazy--was successful though, im comin back on the 22nd to earn, well, a little more than the normal five-digit sum some people make. lol. now i can splurge on spas all i want, and buy the effin Louis Vuitton keychain, at least, which ive been droolin over since my days at my mother's womb.
lol.
i ain't got pics to post here yet.
promise ill post something useful next time--or at least somethin you're interested into--like politics or the motherf**kin environment

naah!

kidding. i will. as soon as i take my shit together.