lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Monday, May 11, 2009

the not-so-light traveler

fine. it's been six hours since i started packin my stuff into the huge suitcases.

so there. some not-so-light travelling.

i love to travel, but only THE travel, not the pre-travel perks it has--like booking a flight, arranging schedules, and the effin packing up. I mean, it's so hard to pack the so-called essentials when you think that the whole closet is the most essential thing going on.

i did what the folks at Discovery Travel and Living have been sayin--travel lightly, go for the essentials, roll your clothes to maximize space, squeeze your undies inside your shoes to keep its shape (whoa. this one's questionable), yada yada yada. but still. i end up having these suitcases. and this is after six gruellin hours of yes and nos, stop and gos.

i did leave some of my stuff behind, and the closet's now half-empty. really. promise. guess im gonna look back at some point. to wearnot only what's left of the closet, but to see againthe people who have been with me when i wore them one day in the past.

i know im not a light traveler. i bring memories with me

lol. tears in here. nostalgia, hopes, whatever.