lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

where's Imelda?

i know it's a bit post-popularity but I haven't, for the love of Ferragamos, seen Ramona Diaz' award winning documentary "Imelda".



im stuck in this third world cesspit of a province and even the fabulous city of Legazpi and the not-s0-fab city of Naga cant vomit even a copy of it.

like an spf45 lotion, i desperately need one . if anyone has a copy of it or at least an idea on where to get it, do tell me. ill give you, kiss,kiss,hugs,hugs.

we need more powerful women like her. screw dwarfie.