lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a dream photo shoot location

i don't know about you effin bitches but this had been one of my dream shoot location for a photo shoot.

it's a manor built in 1927 along Fuentebella highway in the 'quaint' (no, really) town of Ocampo, a forty-minute drive south of Naga.



my gay uncle-in-law Salvador, an engineer and my mom's bff, visited the place recently and told me that the Manalangs bought it from the Garchitorenas (?) for a possible Bed and Breakfast Inn project.. im excited.

whatever. i hope the old world glamour is still there once the renovations are done.

it's better when they leave it that way for the shoots--think futuristic and robotic suits for men a la Alexander Mc Queen Homme s/s 2009


i was floored by this number. made me cum like a crazy whore at sunset drive.

Buboy Borbe, Tan, and other photographer-slash-stylists-slash-camwhores, if you're reading this, you know where to find me and my Fendi jeans--sipping caffeine and nicotine at you-know-where!

that's all.