lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

alaala ng shopaholic--or not.

alright. maybe i've been a bit too superficial and shopaholic these past few days, or, at least all my life (that i cannot compromise). i recently bought a pair of vintage Pierre Hardy-esque shoes out of nagging my mom to buy me one. but hey, they're investments, right? like the thousands of pesos i spend on other goods burstin out of my closets.

Fine. maybe i was shoppin a bit too hard. but what can i do? there are hot items in the retailing industry right now--especially in the fashion industry. so the littlest i could do is pump up their sales like crazy.

nothing really beats the smell of new stuff (sounds like Rebecca Bloomwood, eh) but still, investment analysts (my new bffs) say that amidst the global financial crisis, purchasing stuff would be a nice way of investing. whatever.

it seems, at this point. that no matter what the price is, the thrill of having something new reminds us that we are never contented. everybody wants to have something new. something beyond the usual. something that would drive one mad.

something new. a new life.

augh. i do want one--a new "life".

i need another yosi.



that's all.