lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

scarfey like wee-oh-wee

yay! it's here. an old friend from Davao sent me this beeuhtifuhl Maranao-slash-T'boli-slash-Ivatan-watev-inspired scarf-slash-tablerunner. i loved how the solid, black, mustard, and yellow colors were inked with the woven pattern at the center (i folded the thing lengthwise).


fine. if it's around my neck it's an effin scarfie, alright? and if it's in my Mom's narra coffee table then it's an effin table runner. lol.

reminds me though of the Preview fashion editorial shoot back in June 2007 featurin Anna Sideco with the robotique Celine Lopez on the cover.
i know what you're thinkin. im like B1 and you're B2, lol. bdw the eyewear's a find in a Bangkal flea market. : )