lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Monday, April 13, 2009

the time has come

finally. a lookbook.nu. account! yay. thanks to Lilu Kz i finally got my invite! yay!
it's an amazing, amazing, uhmazing site for the pragmatically fashionable entities around the world.

unfortunately (but not) it's an invite-only site, and each were given only a single invitation (yay for us, nay for the posers. kidding) i sent my invitation to the one, the only Mardj Dacudao who happens to be the one, the only kawaii princess of the Bicolandia. hugs marj!

im tearjerky because i don't have other lookbook-worthy shots as of now. but ill have in the next few days! here's the verry first image i posted on the site--seems like goin back in time, eh.



yay.
here's my url
http://lookbook.nu/paolo1986

uhmazing indeed.

A COLLECTIVE FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS.

indeed. uhmazing.