lookbook.nu link

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

i put the 'art' in 'sartorial'

My photo
a critic surgically implanted with raised left eyebrow, sharp eyesight, delusional blurts and dishy perspectives. call me a conceited, conniving chic cow and i'll call you my favorite bitch.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

birthday blows

fine. so ive been away for a while--so what? i've been busy getting hold of something which i myself still do not in any way know.


in fourteen days im turning a year older. i am worried and excited. i love birthdays because unlike new year's eve sans the calories and whatnot they make you think about the person you've been all these years. and the result? a contemplation of a ruckus of events which eventually created the mould from which a hefty celebration would come out of.
fine. so this year i got new gadgets; bought new stuff through shopping plus rich parents; earned new relationships; dated more men in a few months than what ive had before (a whopping six men in just four weeks); loved my family more than ever; got a nice paying job even if it takes a year off my plans of becoming the country's next big thing (lol); got connected with old friends; gained weight; the long list goes on and on.



i wonder how the world turned the day i was born, and how the stars moved in such a way that i will be this person i am today?




finally the birthday. im turning a year older, wiser, happier and better.




my folks--yes, parents and bro and sis--will be flying in from camsur to celebrate a triple birthday bash for me, dad, and my utol Roy. im hyped can't wait to see those little roughies again. and im gonna sing and strive to get a hundred at one of those ktv restos--my repertoire's on its way to get finalized.




"happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to moi!"